Welcome to EBTA
As businesses, whether in the private or public sectors, we all recognise the difficulties associated with reassuring ourselves of the return on investment made in training our workforce.
- Did the training deliver what was expected for the business?
- How do we continue to develop our people in ways that will take the business forward?
- Does our training help to motivate, reward and retain our staff? Is it quality assured?
EBTA is about finding ways to make the outcomes and impact of in-house training more explicit. It does so by helping employers to look at their internal training to see if it can be accredited by a university.
- clarifying the desired outcomes of training;
- designing appropriate ways of gathering evidence to capture how the learning has been usefully applied;
- identifying the ways in which commercial performance will be enhanced.